The Century Club of Rochester is the oldest women’s club in the city.
From the founding of the Century Club of Rochester in 1910, members have sought to “raise the standard of the Club above that of a purely social organization… and to make the Club a factor in the social, cultural, intellectual and community life of Rochester”.
The mission of the Century Club of Rochester
The Mission of the Century Club is to maintain a vibrant club that supports our charitable and cultural events, welcomes diversity, develops friendships, enhances personal and professional growth for social enjoyment and offers intellectually stimulating activities among its members. The establishment and maintenance shall be a Club house within the city of Rochester, New York.
Amenities of the Club
- The gracious mansion offers a convenient meeting place for both suburbanites and city dwellers.
- Our excellent kitchen provides breakfasts, lunches, and dinners for all occasions.
- Catering is available upon request.
- Activities are planned to accommodate members, their families and guests during the day, as well as evenings and weekends.
- The facility is available for outside meetings- including male guests- by reservation with a member sponsor.
- A diverse membership allows opportunities to meet members with varying backgrounds and interests.
- Our members enjoy reciprocal privileges at a variety of local city and country clubs.
What People Say About the Club
Its truly a very special venue, the event space is exceptionally well presented and clean and met all of our needs and it was just the perfect size for the party, (about 120 people came in the end, across all generations). The service we received was top notch. From the ease of the venue planning and party logistics all cheerfully coordinated by the team, the efficient help from them a the truly fantastic and scrumptious food catered and beautifully presented by the catering team, to the friendly and very efficient bar service managed to the DJ you recommended who played a good variety of tunes and to the members who shared a friendly hello and banter as we were setting up for the party etc. Thanks, James Hopkins, Gynexin World.